This contains some bug fixes, additional MCP commands and support of CW/FSK messages where the keyer supports it.
Source code is available on the Download page. Ubuntu PPA packages should be ready soon.
- Added microHam Control Protocol (MCP) as destination channel. This channel is a simple command interpreter. The commands are documented in the MK2R manual available at the microHam web site. They can be used to control focus of MK2R(+) keyers or to record and playback CW/FSK messages (the later for all keyers with internal CW/FSK message memories). Mhuxd currently supports these commands: FT, FR1, FR2, FRS, FRD, SAs, MA, MP, MR.
- Added UDEV rule to prevent modem-manager to interfere with mhuxd.
- Fixed: RTS/CTS checkbox in serial settings didn’t have any effect.
- Fixed: TCP/IP ports did not send any data.
- some other minor fixes
Several users reported that mhuxd can’t connect the microHAM keyer and marks the keyer as OFFLINE under some circumstances. It has been turned out that the package “modemmanager” is the cause of the problem. It connects to each newly connected USB-serial device, changes baud to various values and sends modem AT commands.
If you don’t need “modemmanager” then remove it. On Debian & Ubuntu by:
sudo apt-get remove modemmanager
If you need “modemmanager” you can wait for the next mhuxd update. Or you can replace /lib/udev/rules.d/59-mhuxd.rules by this file:
- The keyer selection in the “Add Port” dialog now also shows the keyers serial numbers
- Mhuxd did not set the radio serial parameters when the keyer was switched off and on again
- Some minor fixes
Mhuxd 0.50rc1 is available now. Since version 0.33 there are quite a bit of changes. The most significant one is certainly the new web interface. This makes it a lot easier to change the keyer configuration.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
Earlier versions (<= 0.33) were using a configuration file
/etc/mhuxd.conf. This file is now obsolete and ignored.
Binary packages are available in a Launchpad PPA. See the installation instructions how to obtain them.